- The Barry View Building is a 22,000 square foot structure managed and maintained by its own real estate agency.
- The building and its office spaces boast a serenely rustic and natural charm while located just minutes away from Kansas City’s thriving downtown community.
- This office building is located 2 blocks south of Barry Road and I-29.
- The location offers excellent access to Kansas City International Airport which is only an 8 minute commute.
- The building is located in a commercial district offering a vast array of dining, banking, and hospitality options.
- The location is one block south of the Zona Rosa Shopping Center. Beautiful Lake Weatherby is located just ten minutes west of the building.
- It is 20 minutes to downtown Kansas City from this location and 40 minutes to Overland Park, Kansas via I-635.
- The Barryview Building now has Google Fiber available to all tenants!
- This was recently added to the choices of Internet service along with Time Warner and ATT.
- We have an on site building engineer who is very qualified to help with establishing internet service to our new move-ins at a very reasonable price, generally half the price of the providers technicians.
- Our building engineer also contracts with prospects for build-out requests at a rate much less expensive than commercial contractors.
- We also have on staff a professional painter for new move-ins.
- The painting program is as follows: The new tenant provides the paint and Barryview Building Management provides the professional painter at no charge to the new tenant.
- There is also a special program available for 3 year leases. Each anniversary month of a 3 year lease is 1/2 price ( half-price) for that month! Awesome deal!!
The building and its office spaces are professionally managed and well maintained. It is locally owned by a licensed real estate broker who is on site daily for your questions and concerns…no off-site management!
Parking is abundant on all sides of the building and the rear. Guest parking is reserved in front of the building for business operations.
The Barry View Building consists of 21 commercial office spaces on 3 floors. All of the spaces are carpeted, centrally cooled, and heated. The office spaces look out onto a beautiful atrium with a running fountain and botanical garden. A professional cleaning staff cleans the spaces and common areas 5 days a week.
The Barry View Building has a wide variety of commercial office tenants that include a dentist, chiropractor, an insurance company, and several law offices. Learn more
The Barry View Building is safe, secure, and well lighted office suite complex that is well lighted at night contributing to a secure environment for the patrons and tenants.
Home of the LIKE
Barryview’s parking lot is a model for LED parking lot lighting. It is flooded with daylight light! It is safe and secure and offers plenty of well lite parking spots! Learn more